Translation services for businesses often become complicated because there are so many moving parts involved, all of which require different approaches. For this reason, our platform supports structured continuous localization. Here’s how it works:
- A web crawler browses your origin content for changes.
- The discovery of a change triggers the automatic creation of a job.
- An artificial intelligence algorithm assigns linguists based on their success metrics with 4. previous jobs of similar scope.
- The linguists complete the job using your translation memory, lexicons, and termbases.
- The content is reviewed and changes are made with accompanying comments. Changes are then added to the translation memory to improve future accuracy.
- The content is pushed live to the appropriate page.
When you’re managing multiple content changes and languages, this continuous localization process is invaluable. It also builds in structure and oversight to ensure that any issues can be easily rectified.
Our system builds on itself—the more content we complete for you, the better your translation will become. Plus, our intelligent translation memory automates much of the work, which provides you with cost-saving opportunities.
Our approach to translation services for businesses ensures we can handle a wide range of content and streamline your entire localization process. By eliminating time-consuming administrative tasks, your employees can focus on other projects and conserve your resources. It is the most cost-efficient way to enter new markets while maintaining a consistent, accurate brand voice.